Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Beta here, ready and willing to work, let me help you...

serious meg
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:49 am Reply with quote
Name/penname: My name is Megan but my penname is serious meg.

Email: [url]megan@wbe.co.za [/url]

Beta Experiance: None at the moment, but i'm hoping to change that.

Writing experiance: I have no fanfics posted on this site but do write stories for myself, I also get really good marks for essays and papers whenever I write them.

Personal Website: Don't have.

Ratings: Not really bothered by ratings, though i would pefer stories that aren't NC17 the whole way through.

Ships: Any, just please not to far-fetched, fave are SS/HG and HP/GW can do DM/HP and DM/GW though. Smile

Catogories/genres: I love romance and humour but if your looking for someone to beta Poetry/Horror/Thriller and grphic bloody stories, please, you really need to look elsewhere.

Strengths as a beta: I love english and am quite good with grammer and punctuation but I am human and do make mistakes, I am a romance-addict and will be good with romance stories. I have a knack for detail and am good with plots and canon.

Weaknesses: Brit-picking (i'm from South Africa!), and time as I am still in school, though I promise to get your story back to you as soon as possible though it may at some stages (exams) take me a week to beta long chapters.

Dislikes: I'd have to say, exsessive slash, detailed blood, horror/Thriller and Poetry. I don't love unmarried pregnancies but can handle it. Embarassed

Additional notes: Am kind of patient, and will crit when i feel nessercery, but always be constructive, so email me or post a reply if you want me to beta for you. Thanx Very Happy