Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  Sex Ed 101 Challenge Ashwinder Archive

chocolategirl
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:16 am Reply with quote
This challenge was actually inspired by the relationship that developed between me and one of my now closest friends. She and i had been classmates for 3 three years and had only engaged in polite conversation between classes. On my final year of college, she needed a roommate and we ended up living together and becoming damn near best freinds. As best freinds tend to do, the girl was perpetually in my room browsing or borrowing. Well, somehow she managed to come across some reading material that I had acquired from and adult oriented book club called Venus blook club.

:: gives innocent look. *They* solicited *me* and who am I to turn down free reading material?

She was by no means innocent, but to my surprise, the most adult oriented material she had ever been brave enough to purchase was a Cosmo magazine. Over the next few months the girl had gone through nearly all of my adult media. I no way profess to being a sex guru, but seeing as how she had no one else to talk to about these matters (not even her current boyfreind ) I became her sex ed 101 teacher. The most priceless memory was when she called me after getting a grab bag after joining some online club. She was all excited and proud of herself and was describing all of the contens of the bag. However, she could not figure out for the life of her why they had including a string of black mardi gras beads. I almost wet myself laughing when i heard the sincere comfusion in her voice. I may have actually tinkled some at the horror she expressed when i explained to her what the "mardi gras beads" were for.

Anyway..this made me think of a challenge. I have never issued one before becasue well..uh.. I can't write. So who am I to issue a challege to the skilled writers on this board. we i got a case of bravery so here it is..

The Sex Ed 101 Challende

It involves our sarcastic professor coming across the collection of adult media (books, mags, etc) of one bushy-haired, know-it-all. When it is discovered she swears that it for educational purposes. This media can range from stuff as harmless as "Kissing for dummies" to "Tantric Sex for Beginners. " What she plans to do with that type of education is up to you. How Snape comes across it is up to you also. There are a few rules to this challenge. (but not many rules are written in blood..more like ketchup as the honest truth is that I am a pushover when it comes to rule bedning..JUST ANSWER THE CHALLANGE!!)

1. Hermione has to be of legal age. (this is the only rule written in blood)
2. The rating can be from pg-13 to nc-17 and of any length from one shot to encyclopedia length.
3. Snape tries to discredit all of her educational resources in one way or another becasue he is not sure why she would need such information or because Snape feels that his knowledge in the area is much more accurate.
4 Snape has to get flustered/embarrased by at least one of Hermione's questions or statments and *gasp* manages to stutter or even worse..blush.
5. Can be any genre: angst, romance, humor..

Back rubs, warm brownies and foot massages if you manage to use one of my ex roommates quotes (and she really asked these)

"A prostate massager? Biology was not my major, but I don't think girls are born with one of those."

"What the hell is this string of Mardi Gras beads for?"

"And you've used this...without injury?"

Good luck writers. A secret part of me is hoping that i will get tons of responses, but there is still this part of me saying that I dont have the right to issue any sort of challenge since i am not a writer.

I guess i will have to see.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If this cahallenge seem familiar it is becasue I posted a similar challange at another fandom (the only other fandom that I love about as equally as Hermione/Snape pairings). No replies at of yet. So please do not ban me from this site on accusations of plagarism. I can assure you that is insane challenge came from my own little pea sized brain. Smile [/i]
Hermione_Daae
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
wow... im liking the look fo this challenge... could i have your email so that i can send it to you when its done? to check its compliancy in your eyes if nothing else?

congrats on writing such a fab challenge
chocolategirl
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quote
Hello Miss Hermione_Daae:

I am still in shock that anyone even seemed interested in this challenge.

You have my email address ( i sent it to the email address that you have listed in your prfile, i think). So feel free to send your response.

I am very lenient with the challenge rules (as i said, they are written in ketchup, not blood), but I am so curious as to what will come from the extremely creative minds of HG/SS authors.

Thanks for the reponse. The idea tha someone is actually considering responding to my challenge makes my day!!

CG
Pygmee
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quote
I'm a bit late, 2 months late actually, but I quite like this challenge. And I've already found about 20 ways to fit one or more of those quotes into the fic. If you could e-mail me your e-mail addy I'll start working on it and send it your way when it's done.

Be warned, I do sometimes take a while to finish these sorts of things. =\ I haven't got much free time.