Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Beta up for grabs!

hidden
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Aug 2005 Posts: 9 Location: Hiding under Ron's bed
Name or Penname: Alicia (hidden)

Email: alluvsfrogs@aol.com

Beta Experience: new to fanficdom, but I have beta read for many original stories.

Writing Experience: new to fanficdom once again, but I have wrote many original stories. These are usually 100 to 150 pages long.
Personal Website: I will have a livejournal up soon.

Ratings: Any

Ships: HG/SS, RW/HG, DM/GW, HP/GW, most other ships as well

Categories/Genres: Romance is my favorite, though I will do any except mystery...I am also particularly fond of Humor.

Strengths as beta reader: I am harsh (I consider this a good thing Razz), I am also friendly and like to get to know the person I am beta reading for.

Weakness: Not so great at punctuation, though I am trying... I will catch most mistakes but there is the occasional slip-up that I may miss. I'm only human, after all.

Dislikes: Stories about pregnancies, unless they are married, I am not very happy about those things happening.

Any additional notes: I am kind, and I will try not to be too harsh if you don't want me to be. I will offer my opinion for your story about how it could improve, ect.
I do not do one-shots
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nads111
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:37 am Reply with quote
you sound like the sort of Beta i need. You also seem to share the same ideas as me when it comes to fanfiction.
Elysia Nyx
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quote

Last edited by Elysia Nyx on Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total