Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Reviewing And Returning to the Story--Please?

ladyofthemasque
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 am Reply with quote
I've been frustrated for a couple of years now by the review pages here at SH. Once you look at the review boards, there are no links anywhere on that page to take you back to A) that specific story, and B) a specific chapter within that specific story. There is a drop-down menu that allows you to go to reviews for each of the chapters...but no way to get back to the story!

Could you please fix this oversight? Other sites with similar setups to SH have managed this, and it's a wonderful feature. It would be really helpful to be able to review a story, look over the other reviews, and from there...go back to the story itself.

Thanks,
~Lotm

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:23 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
I think I've posted this before, but we are not upgrading, enhancing, or fixing (except for major bugs - which are all fixed) anything on eFiction.

It would be pointless and a waste of money to have this programmed in when Mage is coming out in just a little bit of time.

Odysseyqueen
Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Ah, well. I was just coming to this forum to ask this very same question. Thanks, though!