Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  New Beta with plenty of time!!!

sheepy
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 Posts: 2 Location: Wales, United Kingom

Using the format specified in a post just read.

Name or Penname: Sheepy

Email:paula.jackson@gmail.com

Beta Experience: None to date

Writing Experience: No stories as my imagination does not really work.
Personal Website:

Ratings: Any

Ships: My main read is HS/SS and any other SS fictions, but I also read anything that has been pointed my way.

Categories/Genres: all, though I love a bit of humour, don't we all though?

Strengths as beta reader: I have completed two degrees at a British university and in doing so I have written many essays and dissertations to the highest level of English writing skills. I am also proof read many dissertations for friends and colleges.

Lastly I have a strong understanding of the books and use these as reference rather then the films (do not talk to me about some of them, though they are an interesting way to add vision to the HP world)

Weakness: I have a hatred of "text speak" (txt spk) it drives me nuts and I feel people should be shot each time they use it.

Dislikes: None that can not be cured.

Any additional notes: I am also a youth leader in one of the UK's leading Youth Movements. So I spend many weekends in field surrounded by cows.

Mariannew
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:13 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 4 Location: Center Valley, PA, USA
Hey There! I'm Marianne and I'm form Mexico

I'm starting to work on a HG/SS fic (so far I have like 3 pages) but I have too many ideas for it.

The plot will be placed after HBP, it will starts when Hermione if kidnaped and placed under the care of Severus and Draco. She will get raped in the following chapters, so it will be A NC-17, i'm still not sure how explicit I'm going to write it.

What do I need a beta? Well, mostly because english isn't my first language and I can make some gramatical spells (you might find some in here). And none of my friends have time to review it.

If you want to contact me, my mail is: mariannewilde05@gmail.com or marianne_wilde_hp@yahoo.com

~*~ Marianne Wilde ~*~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sheepy
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 Posts: 2 Location: Wales, United Kingom
Hi guys, this post has worked and I have 3 projects on the go at the moment, therefore to undertake anymore would be deemed as sucidial. Sorry