Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  An extremely bored beta

pitchblack1138
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Pitch or Edd
Email: rlhjldragoon@hotmail.com
Beta Experience: I've been beta-ing for a few friends of mine for a while now, and also for any random peeps that just pop up out of nowhere.
Writing Experience: I've written about 5 or so fics (can't really keep track, lol) all but one of them has been posted on FF.net. People generally like them, but I have a bad habit of losing inspiration and such about halfway through.
Personal Website: http://s13.invisionfree.com/One_Track_Mind/index.php?act=idx
Ratings: Anything, but not so excited about NC-17 though.
Ships: Anything, as long as its not overly slashy
Categories/Genres: Anything
Strengths as beta reader: Good at catching grammer errors and spelling errors.
Weakness: Not so good on telling you how to rewrite something.
Dislikes: Clingly writers who will want talk to me all the time, we both have lives, so...yeah.
Any additional notes:
Not only will I take HP fics, but I will take fics based off of ANYTHING, from sci-fi to anime to video games, I will beta it! Smile
I will take fics that are WIP. I will NOT taken completed fics that span more than 15 chapters, I will never finish it.
If you want me to beta something for you, you'll have to pay me back by beta-ing something for me or giving me plot bunnies or challenges or just plain reading something for me.

EDIT: I'm no longer available, I'm moving and I don't have time to read anymore.

Last edited by pitchblack1138 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quote
I already have one beta but I'm looking for someone else to help also you know the whole two eyes are better then one thing. Just send me an email and let me know if your interested.

Name: Becca
Email: hamie58@yahoo.ca
Story title: Back in Time
Summary: Due to another potions explosion Hermione is sent back in time to Snape's 7th year.
Rating: W-L
Category/Genres: Romance
Ship: Hermione/Snape
Warnings: need help with plot, grammar and (time travel story) facts like what year Harry's parents graduated and what year he was born.
edwards9mmbutterfly
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:17 pm Reply with quote
It would be awesome if you could beta a couple of chapters from a fic I'm writing at the moment.. SS/HG goodness, the details can be found here.

My email is edwards9mmbutterfly@tiscali.co.uk if you're interested!

Want a new icon? For free? Go Here!