Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  SS/HG idea

laerenielwen
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Feb 2006 Posts: 6 Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
OK....and the plot bunny i had was this...it's the summer after the sixth year and the trio along with the weasley's, tonks...etc are there. Hermione believes that Snape didn't kill Dumbledore becuase of all the evidence (all 6 books)...well...Dumbledore comes back and we all find out Hermione was right...There is a Order meeting and Snape gives info that there will be an attack on Hogwarts that coming spring at the graduation....Ron speaks up saying that he will back Harry up...he and Remus get into and argument about who will be there and not...Ron says in anger(and i love this quote) "Well what do you want us to do then, sit up in the North Tower and watch the final battle like a Quidditch match, waving flags around yelling "Go Harry Go!!"" Remus is like ya...but DD interupts and is like Mr.Weasly u are a genius. DD's idea is that someone wathc the battle and be able to speak to the order members below through mind conection as well as to be able to get into the enemy's mind and confuse the heck out of them and get make them go crazy. He ask Hermione if she can learn that skill and she says yes...she takes NEWT's early and becuase Snape can't go back to school without being found out by VM Harry lets him stays at G.P. where he is making potions for VM and the order and Hermione stays there with him to learn and help with potions...relationship forms etc...battle happens....that's the idea..

Alright so there it is...if you need any more details feel free to email me at :

laerenielwen@hotmail.com

Hope someone picks this up!! Thanks!!
~Tara