Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  I am totally confused?

Lorelei Havic
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quote
I am trying to get on to Ashwinder and Occlumency, But I have no clue how to get to them. I am registered for Sycophant Hex and any tim I click On either of the othe two sights it always comes back to this one. I have gone over this sight and I know I must be missing something. Were do you register for the other two sights. Please help me.
Metamuse
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
Last night we had our site moved to a better server so you were probably trying during that time frame.

You can now access all the archives from the main page of SH. http://www.sycophanthex.com

Momo
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Now I am totally confused. Every link for a featured page (may it be the Burrow, Chaos or Wolfsbane) ... leads to another side ... only the one for Ashwinder always comes back to where I started ... I really enjoy the new design but have no idea how to get to all the HG/SS works ... could you help me?

Momo
ladyatlantis5
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quote
I couldn't access either ashwinder or occlumency either, both just redirected to the main page, while all other links went to their respective pages.
Momo
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Someone gave me the following link http://www3.sycophanthex.com/ashwinder/index.php which is leading to ashwinder but still no sign from the mainpage ...

@ladyatlantis5: Occlumency is working here ... maybe you try this one: http://www3.sycophanthex.com/occlumency/index.php

Oh and I just tried my luck using the IE (using Mozilla because I don't like IE^^) and it's the same problem there.

Momo
rayvyn2k
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Thank you, Momo, your links worked for me and I updated my favs.
ladyatlantis5
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the help Smile
Momo
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote
You're welcome.

But maybe someone could still me please what happened to the link on the mainpage? ... Don't hurry ... I have a link now but it would be interesting to know what the mistake was or if I'm just too stupid ;o)

Momo
Metamuse
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
The site was not redesigned. That has been our homepage into SH for months now.

The only thing that was changed was our server. Computers (DNS locations) around the world still have to update to the new location of SH so some will not allow users to access all the sites yet.

It may take a few hours or up to 24 or sometimes 48 hours. There is nothing I can do. Use the links that were provided above as they were the same ones provided to me from the webhost.

It may be an inconvenience now but in the long run it is worth it because the site was timing out too often and too slow for the traffic we have.

Momo
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Alright, thanks for the answer ... Now that I come to think about it ... I have never visited the sycophant hex main page ... It just seemed new to me because my direct link for Ashwinder sent me there ... so, no offens. I like the design anyhow and thanks again for your respond.

Momo