Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers (PI Accredited)  ~  Zoey The Marvelous, at your service.

DeathStarring
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:18 am Reply with quote
Name or Penname: DeathStarring, but really, Zoey only has four letters.

Email: deathstarwithdurron@yahoo.com

PI Accredited Number: 8054069891

Beta Experience: Mostly with Star Wars (about two years), but I did some Harry Potter last summer before my computer died.

Writing Experience: Written original work for... ever, and fanfiction for five years now. I didn't do a whole lot last year, because I was working on an original screenplay, but I really miss reading and editing fanfiction.

Personal Website: None.

Ratings: All.

Ships: All, except slash. Personal favorites are Harry/Luna and Snape/Hermione, but I'll read anything.

Categories/Genres: All, but I have the most experience with Romance, Humor, and Parody.

Strengths as beta reader: Very nit-picky about grammar, and I'm very good at finding plot holes. I'm an adequate brit-picker, and if nothing else, my acting coach is from London, and she can help with the real bamboozlers.

Weakness: Probably action sequences, mostly because I've never had a lot of experience writing them myself. But I'm willing to work through any difficult scenes.

Dislikes: Slash. It just doesn't float my boat. (And my boyfriend has a 'WTF?' moment when I'm editing slash during class.)

Any additional notes: I'm mostly fluent in French, and I'm conversational in a couple of other languages (including Latin), if you're the sort that likes to write about Beauxbatons or create your own spells.

PI Badge:
[/img]

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Hi Zoey

I just found your post in the SH forums. Would you be averse to femslash? I Have a story of about 31,000 words with some femslash in it. Nothing too hot or heavy, but it's in there. Aside from that, it's a drama/action type story based around Hermione and Tonks. Now that HBP is out, it's also AU. It splits off from OOTP to describe their 6th year.

If you're interested, please mail me on funkyguppy@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

pipe