Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  New Plot

lady_aquitaine
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Hello...I am looking to collab with someone regarding a plot that has been haunting me for a while. I know it's been said before...but this would be a new twist in the HP fandom. This is an SS/HG story. If anyone's interested, please let me know. Thank you.
lady_aquitaine
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Here is my premise:

Idea:

I was thinking this would be a massive story - Actually two separate stories on the same plot. I'm still working out the kinks but here is the gist of it.

Two Dimensions

Canon and Fanon

In both dimensions - Hermione is in her 7th year and has the use of the time turner - now before you groan - this will be different. Both Hermiones use the time turner at the same time, in the same place and cause a rip in the time stream causing both Hermiones to switch universes.

In canon universe - everything would be the same from where HBP left off

In Fanon universe - Hermione is secretly in a relationship with Professor Snape, Dumbledore is alive and well yet I was thinking he could be the malevolent being rather than Voldemort, the other characters would be slightly different.

So you have both Hermiones in different dimensions. Can Fanon Hermione teach Snape how to forgive himself and love. Can Canon Hermione accept that love can come from a strange source and accept it?

What do you think? Anyone interested? Let me know.
Cat Feral
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:48 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 Posts: 23 Location: Northern California
It sounds like it could be really fascenating or a total dud, depending on how it's handled. (Of course, that's true of a lot of things. Rolling Eyes )

Dumbles as the Villain. Well, some readers have become P.O.ed enough at his handling of Harry (including some manipulations that bothered me too.) So maybe it's isn't as far out in left field as it would seem at first glance.

I rather hope someone picks up on this.