Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  "Phantom of the Opera" challenge for Ashwinder.

illaria
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:54 am Reply with quote
Joined: 18 May 2005 Posts: 19 Location: Test Valley, New Forrest on the Hants/Wilts border!
I saw the musical in London recently, and its darkness, inspired me to turn it into a challenge!

Phantom of the Opera challenge for ashwinder

Requirements

1. Hermione must still be a student. She must develop an interest in the dark arts. Whether to fight them or join them can be decided by you.

2. Severus must realise about the pull affect they are having on her, and try to protect her from it. Whilst at the same time a known/unknown Death Eater Hermione is familiar with tempts her into learning them from him.

3. She must be outwrightly disobedient to Dumbledore

4. Severus must fall in Love with her.

5. She must be attracted to both of them.

6. She must ultimately choose between them!

7. You must include at least three of the following...

a) A scene in which one of her suitors witnesses her kissing the other.
b) A wizards duel of which the outcome causes Hermione to exclaim "Oh how could I have been so blindly foolish"
c) a masquerade/ masked ball.
d) A scene in which Hermione receives a rose, she must thank the wrong man for it.
e) Stealing Harry's invisibility cloak to visit one or the other of her suitors.
F) A white mask and a silver and jade dagger.

Bonus
include the dungeons and the lake. Try to keep the unknown Death Eater's identity hidden to both readers and Hermione for as long as possible.

Have fun with this people, im interested to know whether or not anyone can take up the challenge!

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
I love this idea. I love phantom of the opera. so I think this might help get my creative juices flowing. so this unknown Death Eater. can be anyone. but he must try and pull Hermione away? and Severus is to save her? oohh I have ideas!!!!!
illaria
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 May 2005 Posts: 19 Location: Test Valley, New Forrest on the Hants/Wilts border!
Yeah thats about it! Try to add in some of the twists i posted, just to see if they can spice things up! It was my origional intention for hermione to be lured by either malfoy junior or senior, but any Death Eater apart from our Sev would do just as well. Happy writing, and I'd love to know how you're getting on so keep me posted! x x x illaria

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:28 am Reply with quote
a story like this is well under way, called Phantom of Hogwarts, but it would be great to see more of this type of story.