Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Query about webmistress's email address

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Does the email address webmistress "at" sycophanthex.com get checked regularly, or is it just used for robot messages, like sending passwords to new accounts? I sent an email there recently, and haven't got a reply yet, so I'm wondering if the account just doesn't get checked very often or if I've inadvertantly sent my message into a black hole, and should be sending it to a different address instead.

Sorry to be a hassle; I'd just like some reassurance that the message has been read. Thanks!
Metamuse
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:38 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
I check it nightly but since my computer crashed I'm having a hard trouble with it on the server. If you need help with something it is best to contact userhelp@sycophanthex.com

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:33 am Reply with quote
I specifically want to speak to the webmistress, not the other SH staff. I will try sending you a personal message through the forums here, since you seem to be able to log on to this web site all right.

The message should be waiting for you when you read this. Thank you!