Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Fanfic Updates  ~  Aerynfire's trying something new...

Aeryn
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:34 am Reply with quote
Recently, I got this little plot bunny thank's to a Fairy Tale challenge over on the lj community quirkyhpshorts...basicially take your favourite fairytale and rewrite it for the Potter world.

That got my mind turning...but not for the usual fairy tales. I thought...as it was Mayish and SW: Revenge of the Sith came out...hey! Why not do that as my fairy tale! So...off went the plot bunnies (particularly the rabid one in the corner)...and slowly a plot came to mind utilizing the prequel episodes as a parallel and canon HP only (with some added bits and bobs to fill in holes and come up with an OFC and background for Snape...but wherever I can find a canon reference instead...it's in there).

Then The Potions Master's Muse had their Smut of Spinner's End challenge (which is still going on btw!)...and I thought...maybe I could test drive it so to speak.

That is how Peace was developed. Here you get a peak at a man who fell to darkness...and is slowly trying to find the way out.

Then we wrote Avada Kedavra...which gives the reader more of a preview at why Snape did what he did on that tower and why Dumbledore trusted him so much.

And now...The Inevitable. This fic is not Snape based, though he is obviously the cause, and is voiced by someone who fit the sort of role...at least at the end...of another SW parallel.

We will be putting up another one shot soon...and are now working on the main story. We've test driven enough...time to buy the car! But we did want to call your attention to these fics...so enjoy and please feel free to review! Take them on their own...or with the background I stated (I've been told they work either way).

Hugs to all,
Aeryn.

Peace and Avada Kedavra can be found on Occlumency...The Inevitable on Lumos (and soon...Wolfsbane).