Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  I would love to be your beta!

melody1228
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:53 am Reply with quote
My name is Harmony, and I absolutely love Harry Potter fan fiction! I'll read just about any pairing except for random Slytherin ships (sorry!). I'm a full-time newspaper intern, so I'm good at writing non-fiction, and editing, but not so good at writing fiction. So, I thought I would put my skills to use by being a beta.

I'm a lightening-fast, but thorough reader, and I'm pretty good at catching small details others might miss, whether it be grammer, the way sentences or paragraphs are set up, or keeping certain canon facts straight.

You can reach me at my email address: smartygurl1286@aol.com.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
dirty_dungeons
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Hello, the name's Moony. Rolling Eyes

I love writing HP things of course. I was wondering if you could be my beta. I've beem searching for one for ages, but i keep getting turned down....... Crying or Very sad

Just so you know, my favourite ships are Remus/Hermione, Severus/Hermione, possibly Sirius/Remus/Hermione. But my ultimate fave is Remus/Hermione, so if I ever do write a fiction, its probably going to be RL/HG.

Um.....ratings with me will most probably be W-L (R-NC-17)....ummm......I'm not that bad with punctuation and such, but i need a beta, seeing as my first fic got turned down on Wolfsbane.

Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you would be my beta reader, seeing as I can't post any story on websites.

You could reply by e-mail or on this post thing. I'm not fussy. Oh yeah, before I go, just so you know, I'm British.

If you can't beta for me, I understand, but please don't be too harsh if you let me down like the last person. That was mean, that was. Crying or Very sad

Anyways, thanks and PLEASE try be my BETA!!!!

Thank You!

~~DD~~ (Moony)