Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Library  ~  The cast's reaction to HBP

Lady Whitehart
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Here this should give us something fun to play with for a few hours (days?). Going on the assumption that the cast of the HP movies read the books, I wonder what their reactions were when they finished reading Book 6.

Rickman is probably looking forward to the possibility of returning to his bad boy glory days. Twisted Evil

And before we go into how old he is, let me say 'I don't care; I still think he is quite sexy.'

YUP, I have entirely too much freetime!

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Makes you wonder about how much they knew was coming? I know JKR did tell them some things, and they probably have it in the back of their minds.... and ITA about Rickman... I love him, and Snape, and him and Snape together...Mmmmm! Hello? *points to avatar and banner* clearly a Snape luver here.... I would love to read some reactions from the cast though... they must read the books now.. even if they didn't before their role.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:10 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Posts: 164
Michael Gambon is getting drunk in a pub and thanking god that his contract will end soon.