Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Beta McBeta

Sanguine
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Sanguine

Email: sanguine_scribe@hotmail.com

Beta Experience: outside of fandom/internet: as a Eng. Lit. student, have spent the last 6months proof-reading friends' dissertations... and survived! Also, have beta'd some LOTR ficlets.

Writing Experience: fanfic writer now back on the scene after 1yr absence (was doing a Masters...) and am itching to get back into things. Also, have taken the plunge with regards to original work. eeek!

Personal Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~sanguinescribe and http://occlumency.sycophanthex.com/viewuser.php?uid=15

Ratings: any

Ships: predominatly SS/OC, but willing to look at other SS fics, or RL, SB and LM

Categories/Genres: I'm an angst lover, through and through, but I'm open to just about anything.

Strengths as beta reader: grammar, style, POV, plot, britpicking... cos I'm British.

Weakness: not overtly canon, but I can try, and I can be rather, if not brutally, honest. Also, can be rather fixed on my ideas, but convince me and I'm putty in your hands.

Dislikes: fetish stuff and same-sex.

Any additional notes: contact me, also, if you've just got plot problems or need a sounding-board. I like solving things. Laughing
mummsy
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:06 pm Reply with quote
I've e-mailed you tonight - hope we can discuss further Laughing

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:55 am Reply with quote
I could really use another beta! If you are interested, please e-mail me at slytherin_girl_2006@yahoo.com for more details!
Sanguine
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:46 am Reply with quote
right, until further notice, this Beta is off the market. I'd love to take more on but I'm only one woman...
mummsy
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Sad I was hopeful, you sound like just the sort of person I need. Still - only one woman - so are many of the greats.
All the best to you.