Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Need a good beta reader

pvi212
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:21 am Reply with quote
Name: Kyle Hanshaw
E-mail: pvi212@hotmail.com
Story Title: A Helping Hand
Summary: Basically its a book about Harry's 7th Year at Hogwarts. Not told through his point of view, but that's the time frame. Okay basically another wizrding nation has just finished a civil war, and has sent a young military officer to Hogwarts, not only to teach but to learn as well. After all who needs to learn how to make a feather float, when people are trying to kill you. Any way, he forms a romantic link to Ginny Weasley, Harry and Ron disapprove, naturally, and he's got to find a way to teach them what he knows about war, or Voldemort could easily come to power.
Rating: Now it's pretty low, but that most likely increase.
Category/Genres: Romance, Adventure, and a little Drama
Ship: Original Character/ Ginny Weasley. Ron/Hermione, and Harry/unkown at this time.
Warnings: Character Death

Really important to be patient, I'll catch on eventually. Could use help on basically everything that needs help. I've got about five Chapters done now, and I'm working on the others. The book is switching between two points of view that of the Original Character, and Ginny Weasley. That's about it, so if you believe you can help, please contact me at the e-mail address proved above.[/b]