Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta request

whitesilence
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote
Name: whitesilence
Email: whitesilence666@yahoo.com
Story title: Tenatively titled "When the Lion Loved the Snake"
Summary: A bit hard to describe at the moment as I'm writing this in the form of a non-fiction history book. I'm attempting to write it to be HBP compliant (the original idea wasn't, I got the idea a few weeks before HBP came out but then decided to try and work it in) so basically Snape was passing information from Voldemort's camp to Hermione via letters. Along the way, they fall in love but but have never spoken in person. Unfortunately for Snape, Hermione is killed in the last battle against Voldemort. Snape keeps writing letters to her until he dies, when the letters are found and later published in this "book".
Rating: Currently PG but will probably go up later
Category/Genres: Romance?
Ship: SS/HG
Warnings: None, probably descriptions of graphic violence later on.
Any special requests that the beta reader will need in beta reading for you. At the moment, I need someone just to discuss certain ideas with more than strictly beta reading. It would be nice if you're familiar with wine tasting and/or chess, but not neccessary. Very strange, I know, but I'm planning on using chess pieces/moves as sort of a code in the letters, and the wine tasting is a bit difficult to explain, suffice it to say, I'm not of legal drinking age and leave it at that. It would also be helpful if you had experience or were familiar with non-fiction writing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address