Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Wrong Email

Chii Tagoshi
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quote
Hi, I resgistered for the ashwinder and the other fan fiction sites a while agao, and today, I found an fan fiction that sounded interesting to read on Chaos, probably the only site I didn't register for. So I just registered, but, since I recently changed my email address, I started to put in my old one. I got halfway through it, I didn't even it to the '@' before I realized I was typing in the wrong one. But when I went to press the back button, I accidently pressed Enter. So now I have an account that has the word Nightmare for it's email.

I was wondering if it is possible for me to change the email so I can get the validating email without me actually trying again with a whole new screen name. Or if it is possible for you to delete my unvalidated account so I can make it again.

I would just go and make a new account name, but I can never remember my screen names for every site without it being the same as all the others.

If it isn't possible for me to find some way to use that name, that is fine with me. I will find some alternative name and find a way to remember it. But I thought I should at least try.
Metamuse
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:52 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
You need to contact User Help.