Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  beta needed for horror/romance

Neesy Belle
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:35 am Reply with quote
Hi! I’m Neesy Belle or English Snow Rose. I would really appreciate it if someone could beta this story for me. It is dark and gothic with touches of horror and romance. However, all the couples are OC. Anyway…

Name: English Snow Rose

Email: english_snow_rose@yahoo.com

Story title: The Four Riders of the Apocalypse

Summary: Every few generations or so, four new teens are chosen to train for a specific purpose. While they tend to work individually, on occasion those four are pulled together to be the destroyers of the world.

Now the newest four have been sent to Hogwarts to learn about their own powers, and to learn and adapt magic into their powers. However, when terrible and dark things begin to happen, Snape blames Death to try to escape his feelings for her.

(this will not appear in the actual summary)
First, a little about the characters themselves…

Lilith ‘Lilitu’ (Death), Tyr (War), Lina (Pestilence or Disease) and Demetrius (Famine) all transfer to Hogwarts to train together.

Lilitu and Tyr are brother and sister, but look like exact opposites. They also look quite odd in the fact that their eyes look colour looks more like tiny jewels.

Lilitu is immediately deemed as creepy, which is a grotesque understatement as everyone finds out. She is very pale with light amethyst eyes and long, wavy white hair, and has slightly raised vine-like scar that curl from her widow’s peak and down the side of her face to her jaw. She is very gothic, and tends to enjoy fire and candles and spending her time outside at night. She joins Slytherin.

Tyr is very handsome and is very tan, almost a bronze tan. He has dark garnet eyes and short, wavy black hair and a small tribal tattoo over his right eyebrow. He joins Gryffindor.

Lina is very sweet and very delicate, and has honey blonde hair and green eyes. She joins Hufflepuff.

Demetrius is very intelligent and very reserved, and has brown hair and blue eyes. He joins… gee, only one left… Ravenclaw!

Actually, I placed them in four different houses, because all of them truly have for different personalities which truly match their house.

Okay, so… Terrible and horrific things begin happening at Hogwarts. Hermione is horrified to find that someone has cut her hair and then is more horrified to find that someone has painted roses on the Gryffindor common room walls in blood… using her hair. Things start getting worse and worse until finally a student is found with large and deep holes punched in his skin with small tea candles pushed inside… alight (took that from Phantom by Susan Kay.)

Closer to the end you find out that Voldemort is the father of Lilitu and Tyr… Remember after baby Harry destroyed Voldemort’s body, he had to possess animals? Well, about a year after, he possessed a wolf and raped a witch so she would carry his children (will be semi-graphic, there is a warning about it.)

The only one who seems to be severely mentally disturbed is Lilitu… and Snape. Everyone else seems to be somewhat normal.

Rating: NC-17 or its equal.

Category/Genres: Horror/Romance

Ship: Snape/OC, Hermione/OC, Draco/OC, Harry/OC

Warnings: AU, graphic adult content & language, slash, violence & torture, possible rape, character death, bestiality (as explained above)… You name it, it is in this story probably.

Any special requests: Um… This is AU, so I will need minimal cannon work. Basically I need someone who is really good with grammar and spelling, because when I really get going I can skip letters to whole words. I also would like someone who can do some Brit-picking. I have a friend who speaks French fluently, so I have that covered… Um… I think that is all.

Thank you.

~Neesy Belle