Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Problems receiving notifications

phoenix
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:14 am Reply with quote
I haven't been receiving notifications of new reviews or when authors respond to reveiws (I did check the box to be notified). I think this has been happening for about 4-5 days, but I only really noticed it when I posted a new chapter. This is for Occlumency and Wolfsbane. I had different emails for each of them, but have just changed it so they match. Not sure if this is a side effect of the outage the other week or not. I hadn't been reading much since the downtime until just the last couple of days.

On that same note, I don't know if I've been asked to make any changes to the latest chapters uploaded on both archives for "Dangerous Liaisons" on Occlumency and "Werewolves and Serpents" On Wolfsbane.
Diana
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:43 am Reply with quote
Head Moderator Joined: 04 Jan 2005 Posts: 116
Hi,

Please contact User Help at the achive that you are having trouble at. These boards aren't really set up for this sort of thing. Of course, we always welcome questions and comments here; however, this is an issue that needs to be taken to User Help.

You can contact User Help by clicking on the link at the top of the archive in which you need assistance with. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the matter since I'm the most technologically backward admin at Sycophant Hex. And with the exception of the webmistress, who is extremely busy, I'm really the only admin that post on the boards in a 'staff' capacity. (That isn't to say that other admins do not post here, of course).

If you have any other questions, so long as they are not technical in nature, please feel free to comment here or send me a private message.

Thank you,
Diana
SH Admin/Moderator