Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Needing beta for one-shot SS/HP fiction.

betsanne
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:57 am Reply with quote
Hello! I need a beta for an SS/HP fic before I can post to Eros & Sapphos. It's a parody fic and around 3500 words.

Summary: Harry Potter gets a chance to shag Severus Snape. What's the catch?

Rated: PG-13

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Betsanne
mouseII
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Hi, I've never beta read for anyone, but my spelling, grammar and punctuation skills are quite good, and I'd love to interact with a writer on things like plot development, hooking the reader, etc.

I'm Canadian, so I can't brit-pick very well, although I do catch some of those sorts of details. My work is all on the Occlumency archive under the penname "mouse", if you want to check me out to see whether or not I'm a schmo. Wink

If you would be willing to take a chance on me, I'd love to try beta reading this story. If you'd prefer someone with more experience however, feel free to just say that; I promise not to be offended! You can contact me at the following email address: jen_deben "at" yahoo.ca

By the way, this forum asks beta seekers to provide the information listed below in their posts. You covered most of them, but there were a few things omitted.

Cheers!
mouse

Name:
Email:
Story title:
Summary:
Rating:
Category/Genres:
Ship:
Warnings:
Any special requests that the beta reader will need in beta reading for you. Ex: Second language learner (English is not the first language.), need help with plot, or just a grammar beta reader.