Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Willing to Beta

maggie3990
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Hello!

Name or Penname: Maggie or maggie3990 on ashwinder
Email: mrox3990@aol.com
Beta Experience: none for hp ff so far, but I have edited and proofread tons of writing for classes and for my friends who need help. I would love to help anyone out by being their beta!
Writing Experience: I am writing my second HP fanfic, and this one I am determined to finish. I also have taken thousands (okay, not that many) of English classes. And I have been writing stories and such since I was 10 years old.
Ratings: Any and All ratings are fine by me
Ships: I'm willing to beta anything, but my fav at the moment is SS/HG.
Categories/Genres: Again, I will beta anything that is submitted to me.
Strengths as beta reader: grammar, spelling, plot lines
Weakness: well, obviously that I haven't done it before, but trust me, I am a stickler for details and canon and spelling, so you will be safe with me.
Dislikes: incest, underage!Hermione in relationships w/ older men, badly written slash ( I do not object to slash, but it has to be believable and well written. I can, of course, help you write it.)
Any additional notes: If you think that I could be the beta for you, please dont hesitate to email me or reply to this post and we can get started.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dirty_dungeons
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Confused I'm desperately needing a beta!!! Will you plleeease be my beta-reader?? I can't pay ya, but i'll thank you in every way possible...plleeaaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to contact me, please e-mail me at thewlis_moony@yahoo.co.uk and i will reply a.s.a.p.......thanks a lot!!! Very Happy

*sits on knees and prays* please give me that beta! pleeeeeease! give me that beta!!! Razz Very Happy

Thank ya!

~~Rose~~