Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta Request

enchantedfey
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:33 pm Reply with quote
Name/Penname: May

Email: mayfair@surrealaddiction.net

Story title: Lost in the Dark

Summary: This is for the WIKTT Asylum Challenge which states:
Hermione has been locked up in the Muggle world for insanity. She believes herself to be a ‘witch’ with ‘magical powers’. Through therapy and liberal use of medication she realizes that everything she’s ever known is part of her self-made delusion. After several years of treatment, Hermione is finally released back into the world to restart her life.

The war is over and everyone is accounted for in one way or another, except for one. Severus Snape is out to find the last missing person: one Hermione Granger, know-it-all.

Rating: I'd put it at S (suggestive) but probably no more then a PG rating as I'm not sure at this moment how the relationship will turn.

Category/Genres: Drama, General (I think this part has me a bit stumped too unfortunatly)

Ship: HG/SS

Warnings: I dont think there are any at this point other then this is my first public attempt at HP. I've read TONS but this challenge rather caught my attention and I thought I had to give it a try.

Notes:
I've attempted submission here but I really need help with puncuation. MS Word isn't catching everything and the lovely people I've had helping missed it too so I need a SERIOUS nitpicker for the grammer and puncutaton please. I'm also more then happy for the input on the story and how it is flowing and if it on the plausible side as well Smile

Thanks so much!
May