Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  amr -- the lioness prophecies?

racheldiego
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Hi ya'll --

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to owl.tauri.org?

I tried to access the the site today and it won't let me connect. I'm searching for copies of The Lioness Prophecies and Snape's Boon by amr.

Can these been stories be read on any other site?

Thanks
MlleGigi
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quote
The administrators of Tauri.org (which included at least one fanfic portal other than the Online Wizarding Library) have announced that they are closing the site -- largely due to hardware difficulties, by the sound of it. The site was suppose to be taken down yesterday (April 30) but is still up -- however, the administrators have posted a notice saying that it will not remain up for much longer and will disappear as soon as the company hosting the site officially registers the change. If you want to find your story, I'd go there right now. If the site is taken down before you get there, there is a faint chance that you might still be able to access any stories which do not require you to log in through the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org) provided that the administrators don't establish a robots.txt file to prevent this.
celisnebula
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quote
Unfortunately, Amr only posted on Tauri.org. We invited all the authors to post over here without a queue time, but only two authors took us up on that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snowstar1952
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Rachel,
I have a WORD copy of Snape's Boon. If you're interested, it may take me a bit of time to get it to you (or not) because I'm about to go on the road -- but it's possible.

cssnowstar
animemiz
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 am Reply with quote
I am also looking for amr's stories, if possible can I also get a copy? Thanks!