Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  SS/HG -- Hermione forced to take vacation, virgin Snape

MlleGigi
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote
I came across the story in question about a year ago at PotterPlaceArchives, which is apparently now defunct. I can't remember what it was called or who wrote it, and I haven't been able to resurrect it using the Internet Archive.

In this story, Hermione works for the Ministry of Magic and is being forced to take a vacation against her will because her workaholic tendencies are starting to create problems both for her and people who work with her. She's sent to a resort where one of the first things she's required to do is take off all her clothes and change into a silky robe. She wanders through a beautiful garden and eventually finds a gazebo where she finds out that Severus Snape is also staying at the resort. They're served a meal which they're forced to eat with their fingers as there are no utensils. Later on, they're invited to change into more formal clothes -- Hermione is given a black fringed 1920s-style dress -- and attend an evening party where a man and a woman are very obviously groping each other. Hermione later visits Severus in his room, which is very lavish. She lets him know that she wants to spend the night with him, and finds out that Severus is a virgin. Severus and Hermione leave the resort a day or two after she seduces him, and she sees Harry (a new guest) walking in the garden before she leaves. She worries that her new relationship with Severus might fade after they return to the real world, but Severus tells her that he has no intention of letting that happen. (The essential upshot is that both Hermione and Severus have been neglecting themselves and were sent to the resort in order to get back in touch with their own sensual appetites...for food, for sleep, for sex, etc.)

Anyone else know what this story might be called, and where else I might be able to find it (if anywhere)?
MlleGigi
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 am Reply with quote
The story I was thinking of is called "An Interpretation Of Maladies" (the author is Azrael) and it's available at the WIKTT Archives. I highly recommend it.