Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  3 fics: deaging, university, Shakespeare

kalinka
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quote
Hello!

I've been going mad lately trying to find these three fics, so if you can tell me how to find them I'd be very greatful!

1. Hermione and Severus know of the other's attraction but Severus makes Hermione promise to wait to be together until after university. There's a scene I'm thinking of, specifically, where he comes to get her when she finishes her studies and everyone's all astonished.

2. Severus has to be deaged for some reason and is hidden among the 7th years. It might have had something to do with an illness affecting death eaters, but I'm not sure. In the end of the story he decides to remain deaged and stays with Hermione at her age.

3. Hermione runs into Severus when he's going to a Shakespeare-performance of some kind and they end up seeing each other every year at that time for a few years, sort of meeting up. I can't remember much else.

Thank you if you can help!!!

--Kalinka

Last edited by kalinka on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlansPickles
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote
I think the 2nd one is Disguised Affections by dressagegrrrl where his name is changed to constantine prince. its the first one that sprung to mind Razz
kalinka
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quote
I thought it was that one too! But he goes back to his real age in that one. I wish I could find the other.
SS430
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 am Reply with quote
I know the 2nd one is "This Time". I just finished re-reading it. Here is the link http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=20907
Silvermage
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quote
It doesn't match your description 100%, but might the first one be Sweetest of All, by Loraine?
http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=622&i=1