0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Do shut up, Miss Wisp.  
100%
  [ 1 ]  100%

Total Votes : 1
MaliciousWisp
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote
It seems a little bit pretentious calling it an Epic, but I want any volunteers to know precisely what they're getting into.

This is going to be a very long story- I have written 16,000 words already, and I haven't really gotten into the guts of my plot yet. I estimate that it will be well over 100,000 words by the time I am done with it. With my work, I tend to be an absolute perfectionist- no amount of 'nit picking' is unwelcome or unwanted- however I reserve the right to disagree with said nit picking.

Author Rundown:

I am a 20 year old, working full time, living in a horrid tiny flat with my fiance. We hope to move to a nearby mountain in the middle of this year. I am Australian and watch very little television. Oh, I'm also one of those goth-types.

Deathly Hallows broke my heart, and if I'm truthful with you- I haven't read the book. Hearing about it was enough for me to not want to subject myself to reading it, and so I haven't.

Story Rundown:

Because my story is as DH compliant as I could possibly make it, I have therefore watched the first DH movie, and I will be watching the second DH movie shortly. Beta readers will need to assist me with DH accuracies (or somehow convince me to read the book).

The plot is AU regarding Snape's family, although it can still be perceived as technically accurate toward the books. After all, it doesn't mention anything at about his extended family.

Hermione and Ron travel to Romania to spend some time with his brother after the war. This story is set in a (real, but fictional) town named Crucea. Needing to get away from Ron for her own sanity, Hermione explores the city on her own. She meets a Gypsy woman who takes her back to her family shop, 'A Prince's Fortune'.

Whilst there, she tells Hermione things that indisputably prove that she is some kind of Seer. The Gypsy woman and her grandmother explain to her that their Prince is restless, and they want her help bringing him back from the dead.

Deciding it's high time for a new adventure, Hermione joins the Prince women. Head spinning with all of the magic that was never taught at Hogwarts, she finds herself immersed in a dark, spiritual new world, and a mission to bring her Prince back from the dead.

---

I'm absolutely horrendous at shortening things down, so I apologize that my synopsis isn't very synopsisey.

This is also only going to be around 1/3 of the plot- there will be a lot more to this story than simply bringing back the dead. In fact, you could say the dead are problematic in multiple ways in this particular tale.

I'll be going down to Sydney for a short trip this week (To visit the HP exhibition!) so I may not be able to get back to anyone right away, but I won't disappear. I'm 16 thousand words worth of dedicated to this story, but I desperately need someone to bounce ideas on.

Edit: Oops, here's my form

Name: Wisp
Email: I will contact directly to give this information
Story title: A Prince's Fortune
Summary: See above
Rating: Suggestive(PG-M?), will eventually classify as Lascivious (NC-17 or R)
Category/Genres: Adventure, Drama, romance
Ship: SSHG
Warnings: Lots and lots of them (None spring to mind, but there will be some death)
Any special requests- I'm proficient with grammar, I mostly need idea bouncers.