Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  HG/SS. Two fics by amr

Majenta
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quote
Hi hope someone can help me. I'm pretty sure the fics are called Snape's Boon and Lioness prophecies and they were posted at OWL, but for some reason l can't get into OWL website these days. Really want to read these fics again. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you xx
celisnebula
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Those stories are only available on OWL - you will really need to email the Potion's Mistress if you cannot access the site. It could be a number of things, ie - hotmail or yahoo email address or something of that sort.

Thank you,
Celisnebula

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Majenta
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply. I can't get into owl/tauri at all now so can't get any email addresses, would you happen to have an email address l could use to get in touch with someone who could help me. Kind regards xx
celisnebula
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quote
I think the site might be down tonight, because I can't get OWL to load at all. I'll try later in the week.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Majenta
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quote
Thank you xx
celisnebula
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Okay, I was able to get in today. From what I gather to get help over there, you need to:

Go to Tauri.org. There is a contact link which allows anyone to send a message to the site admin without being logged in.

This is the same thing as clicking HELP on the archive sites, that link also takes you to Tauri.org to use the contact form. If you want a reply from admin, please remember to fill in your return e-mail address; if you're having e-mail related problems, please include an alternate. We're good, but we're not psychic.

Also, all requests for login help should include your login ID name, (ie- MarySueFan). It speeds up the investigation process for me, rather than having to dig around by e-mail address.

Majenta
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your help. Kind regards xx