Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seeking Beta for 10 SSHG Shorts

msbossypants
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quote
I am looking for a beta to look over some shorts for me. I am rather new to the whole scene and would love to have someone to work with to tell me where I am spot on with things, and where things really need work. Here is the basics using the given form:

Name: msbossypants
Email: msbossypants @ ymail . com
Story title: Stories and Series are yet untitled
Summary: After the war is over, Snape starts his own mail order potions service, and hires Hermione Granger as an assistant. Each short will focus on a different thing that he admires or likes about her. A/U, epilogue doesn't count in Bosseh's book.
Rating: Will go no higher than T
Category/Genres: Friendship, Drama, possibly light romance if that is where my muse takes me
Ship: SSHG
Warnings: None that I can think of at the moment - it will be very gen-ficcy

Special Requests: I am looking for someone who is going to give me a critique without ripping me to shreds. I have not developed a thick skin yet and I do not want my first beta experience to be totally terrible.

My grammar and mastery of the English language are as well as they can be, I suppose, so I would like to have someone there that is good at spotting total OOC-ness. That is one of my bigger worries. Someone who can Brit-pick would be fabulous as well.

If anyone is interested, please email me so we can continue discussion. I am really looking forward to having someone who can offer some sort of help. I am rather new to writing in this fandom and look forward to meeting new people, and hopefully developing friendships!

EDIT: Beta found! Thank you to those who took my request into consideration!