Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Available Beta

ks51689
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Name or Penname: ks51689
Email: ks51689@aol.com
Beta Experience: I have proofread stories for friends in the past, outside of the fandom, as well as participated in the editing of articles for online publication.
Writing Experience: While I have written creatively most of my life, I have only begun writing fan fiction during the last year. I have several stories posted on Ashwinder for your review.
Personal Website: N/A
Ratings: I am available to beta for any rating.
Ships: I prefer HG/SS, but I am open to most relationships.
Categories/Genres: Romance, Humor, Drama, Angst, General, Fluff, Adventure, Mystery,
Strengths as beta reader: I am great at correcting grammar, spelling, and canon issues, and am available for advice on characterization and plot if requested.
Weakness: While I may be able to spot a few, I’m generally not well-versed enough in British culture to brit pick properly.
Dislikes: I have trouble reading scenes of graphic sex or violence, including torture or rape.
Any additional notes: I have always had an interest in editing professionally and would love to gain experience, so please contact me! Also, I promise a quick turnaround of 2-3 days, a week maximum.