Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  Fics that seem to be lost...

illaria
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote
Joined: 18 May 2005 Posts: 19 Location: Test Valley, New Forrest on the Hants/Wilts border!
Hi everyone, I was hoping that somebody could help me find a few of the older fics that i really can't find no matter where I look. I am unable to remember the titles and only have plots and subplots to go on im afraid.

1. this is a fic set during Hermiones school-days and involves her and Pansy battling for Snapes attention. At some point they both make themselves over into copycats of the other, pansy becomes book-wormy and Hermione dresses like a hooker. Towards the end of the fic Hermione's home is connected to Snapes quarters via floo.

2.This fic is called Night School and the sequel is Day Job, I am unable to remember the authors name. It's set in Hogwarts after graduation and Hermione is being trained by Severus to become a Spy, he eventually falls in love with her but her feelings are not enough to stop her from leaving. he also gives her a portkey necklace to take her to him if she gets into trouble and the password to activate it is "Batman Waits"

3. This is called making sure the boy who lived actually does, by Holden This is a very complicated but fantastic time turner fic. it seems to have disappeared into thin air though.

Please help if you can, they were three of the very first HGSS stories I ever read and would love to read them again.

Thankyou Illaria xxx Wink

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quote
1. this is a fic set during Hermiones school-days and involves her and Pansy battling for Snapes attention. At some point they both make themselves over into copycats of the other, pansy becomes book-wormy and Hermione dresses like a hooker. Towards the end of the fic Hermione's home is connected to Snapes quarters via floo.

Don't recall any fic with this premise, sorry.

2.This fic is called Night School and the sequel is Day Job, I am unable to remember the authors name. It's set in Hogwarts after graduation and Hermione is being trained by Severus to become a Spy, he eventually falls in love with her but her feelings are not enough to stop her from leaving. he also gives her a portkey necklace to take her to him if she gets into trouble and the password to activate it is "Batman Waits"

These are written by melisande88 and are found here:
http://www.digital-quill.org/viewuser.php?uid=8

3. This is called making sure the boy who lived actually does, by Holden This is a very complicated but fantastic time turner fic. it seems to have disappeared into thin air though.

Holden removed all the stories he/she wrote in our fandom many years ago. I have never run across anyone who held on to copies of these.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lee
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quote
Quote:

I just came across this fic (and some others by Holden) tonight on adultfanfiction.net. I can't link because you have to be logged in, but just search the title or author.

Hope this helps!
illaria
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 May 2005 Posts: 19 Location: Test Valley, New Forrest on the Hants/Wilts border!
Thankyou so much - thats brilliant I was hoping to be able to read this one again. xxx