Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seasoned writer needs beta for first fanfic SS/HG

Blackbeard517
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quote
I have been reading this ship for about 8 years, but this is the first plot that grabbed me and insisted on being written. I have written quite a bit of non-fiction, but this will be my first serious attempt at fiction, so I will accept any support in making it readable. I will preface this with the fact that I don't generally love SS/HG stories set in North America, because I feel that they require a real suspension of disbelief, but I could not get this idea out of my head and I am really focusing on making it plausible. I also feel that one should write what one knows, and I would butcher any attempt to set a story in the UK (tried it when I was younger, it was not pretty.) but I would obviously love someone who was also semi-adept at brit-picking to ensure that the characters don't stray from canon.
Name:Blackbeard517
Email: itwaswallace@hotmail.com
Story title: None yet
Summary: Hermione Granger is doing her masters on the Salem witch trials and finds a definite link to the Prince family, and perhaps the man himself. Is there more to puritanical Massachusetts than meets the eye? Is Severus Snape still alive, and what does he have to do with Salem, Massachusetts?
Rating: Brazen, PG-13 tops.
Category/Genres: Friendship, mystery/suspense, canon through DH, but definitely EWE
Ship: SS/HG
Warnings: None

Feel free to contact me through email or PM