Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta needed for ALL of my stories on my hard drive! (HG/SS)

Kes the Hatless
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Having finally managed to focus myself enough to sort my computer out, I have many stories on my hard drive that I am attempting to finish. Anyone interested would basically be getting about 7 stories (not all at once!) of various lengths.

It's all HG/SS, all with Hermione over 18 (in most cases she's actually quite a bit older), usually romance, not too much lemon as I can't write that stuff very well.

I've never had a beta before and so I'm not sure how the process works, so anyone willing would also have to be patient! I'm due to start a course in September so I'd like to try and get it done by then as I'd have essays etc to be writing instead (what fun!).

I currently have 2 stories on Ashwinder under 'Kes the hatless' if you want to take a look and see if you like my style of writing.

If you're interested, please message me back on here and I'll get back to you with my email address.

Thanks,

Kes
x
Raistlin24
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quote
I could beta some of your stories if you still need it.
Yukimor
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote
I'll gladly beta your work as long as it's all HG/SS. =)

I'm Yukimor@gmail.com. I can get chapters that need beta'ing sent back within seventy-two hours of it being sent to me. Basically, just send me the document with your chapter/story on it to my email, I'll beta it, make corrections and suggestions, and then send them back to you. ^^