Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta for HH/SS post-war BDSM & D/s multichapter fic

Serpenscript
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Name: Serpenscript
Email: serpenscript atgmail.com
Story title: Pain Management
Summary: When Hermione breaks up with Ron, Ginny introduces her to a BDSM club. Hermione ends up agreeing to be Snape's submissive for a year when he pitches it as a 'learning experience in pain management'. Meanwhile, her friends are horrified by the development and both of them have enemies still.
Rating: NC-17/hard R
Category/Genres: angst, drama, hurt-comfort, PWP, pron with plot, darkfic
Ship: Snape/Hermione main pairing. Background pairings are multiple.
Length: Currently one of 5 arcs (chapters?) are completed, with the others outlined. I probably won't be able to work full time on the remaining chapters til near the end of November, as I'm NaNoWriMoing. Chapters will be between 2k and 6k, most likely.
Warnings: heavy BDSM, serious D/s, humiliation, public and semipublic sex, group sex, spanking/whipping/flogging, rough sex, one chapter has dubcon/noncon slash and torture. In spite of the heavy warnings, all but the one chapter is fully consensual.
Any special requests : My transitions are my biggest weakness, so sometimes I drag on too long, or end too abruptly. I can write most kinks decently, but writing actual SEX is a thorn in my side. I need someone who can handle intense scene and keep 'em real. Lastly, Britpicking is always love. Currently

I've posted to my own blogs and to hp_betas, and had no takers, so SH is kinda my last hope T_T Don't let me down, aye? Cool