Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seasoned Author Needs More Spice

BloodyBrilliant
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Hi, my name is Ruthie and I'm known in the fanfic world as BloodyBrilliantRuthie, not because I'm brilliant but because I love it when Ron says, "That's bloody brilliant!"

I've written several stories, two of them novel length, and most can be found on Lumos (older ones) and Ashwinder (the 2 novels I speak of) under Bloodybrilliantruthie or just Bloodybrilliant.

I was blessed with a beta, brit-picker, and friend all rolled into one as Wartcap served as my beta for quite a long time. Now, I'm looking for another beta and if you are willing to take me on I promise I will do my best to learn.

My goal is to be a published author and therefore, I try to soak up everything that comes my way.

I am looking for a beta to edit my fanfic works (one in progress on FFN called Cognac or Me) and my original story that I am currently working on. My fanfic tends to be lascivious but I highly doubt I will do the same with my original fic.
I love to write but grammar is my weakness. Therefore, I am looking for someone to correct my grammar. If that is you, them please contact me! RuthieTFF@optonline.net.

THANKS!