Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quote
Name: LiteraryBeauty
Email: literarybeauty@live.com
Story title: Various
Rating: NC-17
Category/Genres: Drama, romance, angst, humour, SWS
Ship: Various
Warnings: see below

Hi! I'm looking for a beta for some slash oneshots and later, chaptered fics. I have two betas who work on my het stories, but neither prefer slash, nor know a lot about the genre.

I have written various pairings, including but not limited to: Harry/Snape, Lucius/Draco, Sirius/Lucius, Snape/Remus and Snape/Lucius. I also have ideas for a few Harry/Scorpius chaptered fics, though that may not be for a while.

I'm looking for someone to work with me on a variety of fictions, not just one. I do tend to write a lot, but I don't expect a crazy turnaround time--I think under a week would be preferable.

Mostly I need help with SPaG. I do like a bit of feedback rather than just a returned document.

My slash is sexually explicit, and will, at times, include a lot of what might be called kink (rimming, fisting, felching, DP, threesomes, D/s, bondage, bloodplay, chan, dub-con, non-con--obviously not all in one story!).

If anyone is interested, please email me at the above address or respond here. I am archived under LiteraryBeauty at E&S (only one fic, my very first), Ashwinder and Lumos, as well as TPP. My complete list of fics can be found at AFF under the same name. On LJ I go by literaryspell (in case anyone wants to look up my writing before deciding to work with me).

Thank you so much for reading!