Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Omnoculars  ~  Hermione's dress

Mathstarlette
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
Oh noooooooooooooo! They put Hermione in a pink dress... the book puts stupid Pansky (Draco's girlfriend) in pink, and Hermione in periwinkle blue!

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Thank you thank you thank you for confirming that I am not the only one who notices this!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mathstarlette
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
I know that no one really cares about the color of Hermione's dress, but to me, it's a huge deal! For those of us who actually read the books, and then watch the movies, there are some things we want to see, and for me, one of the big ones was the Yule Ball, and getting to see everyone dressed up, and all the dancing, and Ginny with Neville, and Hermione being in that dress, with her hair like that, looking nothing like she did in the book, looking a little to frilly for Hermione in fact, was a big disappointment!

O.K.... rant done.