Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Library  ~  Draco's Wand

TradeWind
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quote
A small item, to be sure, but what did Harry do with Draco's wand? In the story DH, Harry sees Draco sitting with his silent parents in the Great Hall after Voldemort's defeat. JK doesn't say that Harry gave Draco his wand then. And in the Epilogue, Harry and Draco are at the train station, nothing mentioned then either. I think those are the only two times they're together after the last battle. So...if Harry still has Draco's wand, why?
celisnebula
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quote
From what I gather... the wand is no longer Draco's. When Harry relieved Draco of it, it - along with the Elder Wand- became Harry's, so it won't work for Draco. Draco would have to get a new wand.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mathstarlette
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
Well, we know that Harry now owns 3 wands. We can all asume that he uses his old wand as his real wand, and that he really did put the Elder wand back in Dumbledore's grave. There have been plenty of times that the characters have had wands not their own, like in the fifth book, and we all asume that they discarded the wands and went back to their own wands. That might be what Harry did, and besides, I doubt that Draco's wand would work as well for him as it used to since he's not it's owner anymore. He most likely just was so glad to be alive that he was happy to buy a new wand and NEVER speak to Harry again(embarressment). And sorry for any bad spelling, but I'm just a really really bad speller so... yeah.