Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Deathy Hallows Open Discussion  ~  Did it seemed rushed??

Was the ending what you thought it would be?

It wasn't great, but I liked it  
42%
  [ 3 ]  42%

I loved it!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Hated it! It was so dumb  
42%
  [ 3 ]  42%

Who cares? The series finally ended! *sobs in the corner at the loss of new HP books*  
14%
  [ 1 ]  14%

I don't care about the battle, I just want to know more about the kids from the prolouge!!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 7
Mathstarlette
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
Hey, was it just me, or was the end of the book a little rushed? It's like a really good book all the way until the last like 3 or 4 chapters, but then it's kind of like all rushed and smashed together?

It's just that, I really like the book, but it seemed a little bogus that after spending almost a year in the wilderness, the final battle starts, has it's twist, and then kind of sinks to a cliche (sp?) ending. I mean I was like on the edge of my seat Shocked just panting for it to go on, and then BOOM it's all to perfect and neat and kinda boring. Crying or Very sad So disappointing.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I liked the book. I thought there were some things that could've been added in in earlier books, the camping went on far, far too long, and the epilogue sucks, but it could've been worse.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LunaEhmaz
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quote
I agree the camping went on too long. I think the amount of time it took them was okay, but she didn't need to stretch it out in the book - if that makes sense.

I hated the epilogue and I couldn't even really tell you why. I mean, I like happy endings. But, it was almost like she didn't give you any real information. It was just , "they're still there 19 years later." Wow. That's great, thanks?

/shrug
Mathstarlette
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
Opps. in the poll, I meant to put epilouge, not prolouge. My bad.