Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Registration for Eros & Sappho

mugglegirl0908
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:39 am Reply with quote
Hello.

I registered over at Eros and Sappho using the same username I use everywhere (mugglegirl0908), but when the verification e-mail came in I accidentally deleted it. Now, when I go to the site I can't log in because I never got my temporary password. I tried to request a new password, but it just says my e-mail isn't in the database. So, I tried re-registering, but it says that my username is already taken. I know no one else uses it, so I must be showing up in the database somewhere, but my e-mail just hasn't been validated. How can I get a new temporary password? Do I have to re-register using a different username?

Thank you for helping. I sent an e-mail to userhelp@sychophanthelp by the way, but I just realized I probably should have just posted this here, so just ignore it if you want. Sorry... Embarassed

Mugglegirl0908
mugglegirl0908@yahoo.com
Metamuse
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
Actually emailing User Help was the best thing to do. Your password will be changed by the admin answering the email and let you know. Smile