Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Daily Prophet  ~  New Illusions webmistress!

carecrystal
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 29 Nov 2004 Posts: 87 Location: Michigan
I'm delighted to announce that Illusions has a new webmistress-in-charge who will take over responsibility for our graphics-art site. Illusions will now be run by Dragon Aries, and the site will also be moved to a new server in the very near future, at:

http://illusions.dragonaries.com

Except for any necessary re-direct to the new web address, this change should be relatively transparent to all SH users. Illusions itself will still be fully affiliated with Sycophant Hex, and will still be considered a part of the SH family. The big different is that Illusions now has a dedicated "Coppermine" (that is, Illusions software) guru-in-charge, who has the knowledge and desire to support Illusions and help it grow and expand.

This is wonderful news for all of us, for this change will help all Illusions users tremendously. Right now, in many respects, Illusions is simply not functional, but with Dragon Aries in charge I know that things will begin to turn around fast.

I know you will join me in welcoming this change -- and thank you for your continuing support of Sycophant Hex!

CareCrystal