Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Updates

jynx67
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quote
I just have a slight suggestion. Is there a way you can put the date a story was updated on the Recently Updated list in each archive? Or perhaps a break/line/something between stories that are updated on different dates? I just wonder sometimes when a story I like stays at the top. Sometimes it may have a new chapter, other times, there's just been no other stories submitted. Do you get what I'm saying?
celisnebula
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Hi Jynx,

We do understand what you are suggesting, however, it comes down to the same basic answer I gave you last time. This current version of E-fiction does not allow us to do certain things. Our Webmistress is currently hard at work trying to converge and make all of our existing information compatible with the newest version of E-fiction, and hopefully that function, along with a whole laundry list of wants, will be available when we upgrade. Unfortunately, we won't know if it is possible to do so until that upgrade happens.

Thank you,
Celisnebula
Sycophant Hex Help Desk

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jynx67
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quote
Gotcha. I apologize, but coming back to the old archives revives things I'd like to see. I hope the new eFiction is a good improvement and works great.
celisnebula
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy I completely understand, and I wish I could definitely say "Yes, well have this or that function," but sadly until we have upgraded there is not telling what we will and will not be able to code into the newest version of E-fiction. There's lots of cool features that other archives have that I would love if SH could do too, so my fingers are crossed on how adaptable the newest e-fiction version will be.

Celis

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger