Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Review responses email

jynx67
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Why doesn't the link to a responded review ever word. I received four emails this weekend that I had reviews responded to, but they always go to a blank screen. Am I expected to remember every chapter of every story I've reviewed to know what's been answered?
celisnebula
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quote
Hi jynx67,

Unfortunately that was an e-fiction glitch before we moved to Mage, and since we're still running the same e-fiction boards, the glitch came back. This is actually a common complaint for many of the sites that use this free version of e-fiction. There is nothing we can do about this at this point in time, though we have hopes that this will disappear when we upgrade to the newest version of e-fiction.

We are in the process of updating our skins and backing up all our files in anticipation of upgrading to the newest e-fiction software available, however this will take some time, and there is no guarantee that the newest version will not have the same glitch.

Celis

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger