Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  pick me! pick me!

TheObsessed
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:46 am Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Samantha (TheObsessed)
Email: denile_follows_me@yahoo.com
Beta Experience: I've mostly done essays and school things and I've done some small ficletts on FF.net
Writing Experience: I write fanfics a lot but not much of a poster. I have some essays online but that's basically it.
Personal Website: www.geoities.com/denile_follows_me
Ratings: any and all
Ships: Mostly a fan of SS/HG, but I'll do anything
Categories/Genres: anything
Strengths as beta reader: grammer and spelling
Weakness: cannon and in-character stuff
Dislikes: intamate relationships within the family (e.g. bill/ginny)
Any additional notes: I'm decent with helping humor stories with dumb ideas. (e.g. snape playing with bunnies and daisies) and i'm starting to get the hang of Britpicking, not an expert yet, but i'm working on it^_^

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
hey,

I still need a beta. If you're willing and got the time....you could make me very happy. Smile I write and read only SS/HG, so that shouldn't be a problem. Very Happy I'm more into romance though....My writing is not the best...so I hoped maybe you could help me? I've posted 2 adds in the seekers forum. I'm busy writing 3 stories. one that's only a 1 chapter story with the plot of sleeping beauty. one about newyear and the third one...he can't stand her presence, she helping Poppy in the hospital wing, and snape got hit during potions...
The first story is the one I want to post first....my first post...wiehoe! if you beta that one, you can decide if you want to do the other 1 or 2 too. I don't write too often, only when there's a plot bunny jumping around in front of my eyes.... Laughing

let me know if you're interested, ok?

lieselottegeuens@hotmail.com I'm 20 and from Belgium

Cheers