Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  help! cant find the best story ive ever read

katydid
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quote
I've been trying to find a story I read about a year or so ago... it may have been on adultfanfiction.net. It was sooo good I've been kicking myself for not remembering the title. The plot was HS and SS are each "mysteriously" sent a book of stories people have written about them and neither knows the other has a copy. They both secretly become obsessed with the stories, and admittedly each other. Also throw in some really good scenes involving the war and stone henge, which is where Hermione worked incidently... anyway if you know the title of it or author or anything I'd really appreciate it. Thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skybyrd
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quote
That's Quillusion's Soul Searching.

It can be found at Ashwinder at http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=2002

And yah, I'll give it a best story I ever read title. First time I read it, I started it right before I was supposed to go to bed, and ended up staying up till 3am reading it. Very Happy

edit: cause I can't type the author's name correctly, apparently. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by skybyrd on Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
katydid
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quote
omg! thx so much
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger